Careers at Sweepr
CX Design Consultant
🇪🇸 Madrid, Spain
August 30, 2019
About the company
Sweepr has developed an intelligent consumer interaction platform capable of providing automated technical support for the connected home. We are at the forefront of transforming how customer care is delivered by increasing the frequency with which consumers can solve technical issues themselves and augmenting customer care agents’ capabilities when they do become involved. Our clients are service providers and product manufacturers who use the Sweepr platform to deliver appropriate technical support content that has been intelligently selected based on a rich array of context gathered from the consumer’s connected environment.
About the role
The key objective of this role is to design appealing, highly usable self-service interactions that realize customer business objectives and technical constraints. This is a design strategy and execution role as part of a highly-skilled and multidisciplinary delivery team. This role will be involved in scoping, collaborating with client-based UX teams and service delivery teams, while advocating for user needs in a compelling way.
We are seeking an ambitious, highly motivated colleague to work within our global delivery team to ensure we are creating easy to use, delightful and highly motivating technical support journeys for our clients, that make their customers return again and again to Sweepr self-service.
The ability to travel internationally is essential and will be on an as-needed basis to support the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will have a consulting and UX design background with experience in the deployment of mobile applications in large organizations.
The right candidate will embrace the challenge of working in a fast-moving company as it continues to grow rapidly.
This role will be based in our Madrid office, in Alcala Des Henares.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communication), Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in customer-facing or consultant roles
- Experience with client workshops, including Design Thinking approaches
- A keen eye for visuals with instructional graphics experience
- Comfortable in industry standard design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch, Photoshop,
- Illustrator or similar) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity mockups
- Experience implementing design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations for platforms such as responsive design
- Strong interest in designing tailored interactions for individuals with varying levels of technology interest and skill
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills for conceptual ideas and design rationale, within a user-centered design process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships with a diverse and geographically-distributed team
- Ability to prioritize design decisions that create usability in an environment with complex business and technical requirements
- Highly self-motivated
- Ambitious and career focused individual looking to advance their career within a
- rapidly expanding company
- A keen interest in new technologies
- Ability to motivate and lead, especially as an advocate for the user.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to your resumé.