Careers at Sweepr
European Sales Director
🇬🇧 United Kingdom
About the Company
Sweepr has developed an intelligent consumer interaction platform capable of providing automated technical support for the connected home. With the Sweepr platform, our global service provider and device manufacturer clients can better understand the status of all connected devices in the home and use this information combined with voice based interactions to help the homeowner through any problems they may be having.
About the role
This role will be based in the UK.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join Sweepr during a phase of rapid international growth. This is a fast moving, exciting, venture backed company that is on a journey to transform how technical support is requested and delivered. Sweepr intends to become a global category leader in this new market space.
This role will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities across the ISP and Connected Home Service Provider market in the European market. The role will require successful candidates to travel as required.
- The role is focused on bringing Sweepr’s story to Service Providers and Appliance Manufacturers, and the development of established relationships.
- Candidates will be measured against a software license target.
- They will be responsible for all aspects of the sale from lead generation through
- to contractual closure managing other Sweepr resources as required.
- Previous enterprise software sales experience selling to service providers or large enterprises.
- An excellent understanding of the solution environment for CSPs and the large enterprises.
- A demonstrable excellent track record – emphasis on achievements with new services/products.
- Proven ability to create long-term relationships essential.
- Evidence of recent sales success and consistently achieved targets.
- Technically conversant but not pre-sales.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Reference examples of deals with a minimum of €1+m value within 12 -18 month time period.
- Demonstrable experience of systematic approach to sales - both on hard and soft objectives
- Sales qualifications preferred.
- Ability to expand deals within a group structure.
- Experience of leading a new proposition to existing relationships.
- Experience of selling to CX Directors, Head of Customer Care, COO preferred.
Salary and OTE Negotiable