Careers at Sweepr
🇪🇸 Madrid, Spain
About the company
Sweepr has developed an intelligent consumer interaction platform capable of providing automated technical support for the connected home. We are at the forefront of transforming how customer care is delivered by increasing the frequency with which consumers can solve technical issues themselves and augmenting customer care agents' capabilities when they do become involved. Our clients are Communication Service Providers and Connected Product Manufacturers who use the Sweepr platform to deliver appropriate technical support content that has been intelligently selected based on a rich array of context gathered from the consumer’s connected environment.
Due to the rapid growth in customer deployments of the Sweepr platform, we are now looking for an experienced project manager to join our professional services team.
The key objective of this role is to support our sales function during the bid process, to ensure that we produce realistic software deployment schedules for our clients and that we deliver on those commitments. The project manager will provide leadership and expertise to deliver Sweepr deployment projects on schedule and within budget.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background with experience in both customer relationship management and in managing the deployment of enterprise software products into large organizations.
The right candidate will embrace the challenge of working in a fast-moving company as it continues to grow rapidly. This role will entail travel internationally as needed to ensure our global client delivery projects are delivered successfully.
This role is based in our Madrid office in Alcalá de Henares.
- Producing project planning inputs for responses to RFPs/RFQs and customer proposals including project delivery time and resource estimates, travel and expense estimates, risks and dependencies, and other standard project planning elements
- Participating in workshops with prospective clients during the sales process
- Taking overall responsibility for the planning and on-time/on- budget delivery of multiple Sweepr deployment projects to global clients
- Assembling and coordinating the ramp-up of project delivery teams in multiple locations
- Tracking and reporting against all elements of the project plan during project delivery managing the project budget
- Proactively identifying and removing potential roadblocks before they can impact on the project delivery
- Frequently communicating with our clients and Sweepr senior management as needed to ensure successful project delivery
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related discipline
- International Client Project Planning & Delivery Experience (at least 5 years)
- Enterprise Software Product Implementation experience
Ideally, you will have the following skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Experience of directly leading and motivating project teams
- Experience on bid management process
- Project Management process development and improvement
- Knowledge of agile software development practices
- A proven ability to make reasoned and timely decisions often in the absence of complete information
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Familiar with UX design lifecycle
- Experience with high volume, mission-critical software solutions in Telecommunications, Finance or similar markets