Careers at Sweepr
🇮🇪 Dublin, Ireland
August 30, 2019
Sweepr is at the forefront of transforming how technical support is delivered for devices and services in the connected home. We have built a software platform that understands end users and understands how to gather and interpret the technical context in which they are reporting issues. Through this understanding, Sweepr’s AI-powered platform can identify the most effective guided-care pathways to solve connected home problems with exemplary Customer Experience. Our clients are service providers and product manufacturers who use the Sweepr platform to deliver the most appropriate, cost-effective, and customer-satisfying technical support to their consumers.
Due to the rapid growth in customer deployments of the Sweepr platform, we are now looking for an experienced project manager to join our team. The key objective of this role is to ensure that we produce realistic software deployment schedules for our clients and ensure that we deliver on those commitments. The Project Manager will provide leadership and expertise to deliver Sweepr deployment projects on schedule and within budget.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background with experience in both customer relationship management and in managing the deployment of enterprise software products into large organisations.
The right candidate will embrace the challenge of working in a fast moving company as it continues to grow rapidly. This role will entail travel internationally as needed to ensure our global client delivery projects are delivered successfully.
You’ll be a great fit for Sweepr’s team if you have:
- International Client Project Planning & Delivery Experience (at least 3 years)
- Enterprise Software Product Implementation experience
- Project Management process development and improvement
- Experience of directly leading and motivating project teams
- An ability to travel and work internationally
- A proven ability to make reasoned and timely decisions often in the absence of complete information
You’ll be doing these sorts of things:
- Taking overall responsibility for the planning and on-time/on- budget delivery of multiple Sweepr deployment projects to global clients
- Producing project planning inputs for responses to RFPs/RFQs and customer proposals including project delivery time and resource estimates, travel and expense estimates, risks and dependencies, and other standard project planning elements
- Participating in workshops with prospective clients during the sales process
- Assembling and coordinating the ramp-up of project delivery teams in multiple locations
- Tracking and reporting against all elements of the project plan during project delivery Managing the project budget
- Proactively identifying and removing potential roadblocks before they can impact on the project delivery
- Frequently communicating with our clients and Sweepr senior management as needed to ensure successful project delivery
Benefits of working with us:
- The opportunity to make a significant impact in a company that is growing fast but is still small enough to allow high performers to clearly shine through
- Be part of delivering solutions that can help non-technical end users to get the maximum benefit from the increasingly connected world in which they live
- The chance to work with some of the latest technologies including Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and the Connected Smart Home
- Working with an international and diverse team