Careers at Sweepr
Senior AI Developer
🇮🇪 Dublin, Ireland
January 01, 1970
Sweepr, a Dublin based startup focusing on providing an autonomous care platform for the connected home is seeking a Senior Data Analytics Engineer to assist with developing out our Sweepr cloud platform. This person will compliment a strong team with proven heritage in building successful startups focused on communications to address key consumer pain points.
The ideal candidate will have a strong development background in developing consumer focused web, messaging/voice and mobile applications using best in class software frameworks and will have commercial software development experience in delivering production ready mission critical systems to a large user base. They will have worked in building out major scale data analytics capabilities with elements of Data science, Analytics frameworks and Machine learning.
This role will be based in our Dublin office.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 years in software development
- Ideally a PHD or Research Masters in Artificial Intelligence, data science and related
- Help drive the development of the Sweepr Cloud platform, working on Product design, research and development
- Lead the development of the Analytics component of the Sweepr platform, developing out the core Analytics architecture while ensuring it sits within the broader platform vision
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team of architects, product managers, engineers and creative designers to create compelling use cases that are Production ready
Ideally the candidate has the following skills:
- Expert level understanding of Machine Learning, focusing on data science, Intent and recommendation algorithms
- Strong data science background, with a. proven skillset of mapping and weighting data sets to drive insights and predictions
- Expert level understanding of Machine learning, focusing on User Intent and Prediction algorithms
- Good Understanding of NLP technologies, platforms and tools
- Strong understanding of the process of the development of Dialogs to achieve complex multi modal interactions and outcomes.
- Strong understanding of enterprise technologies, including Java, the Spring framework, JS frameworks (React/Angular), REST, Python.