Careers at Sweepr
🇪🇸 Madrid, Spain
August 30, 2019
About the company
Sweepr has developed an intelligent consumer interaction platform capable of providing automated technical support for the connected home. We are at the forefront of transforming how customer care is delivered by increasing the frequency with which consumers can solve technical issues themselves and augmenting customer care agents capabilities when they do become involved. Our clients are service providers and product manufacturers who use the Sweepr platform to deliver appropriate technical support content that has been intelligently selected based on a rich array of context gathered from the consumer’s connected environment.
About the role
The key objective of this role is to oversee the definition and deployment of use cases onto the Sweepr platform for our growing customer base. This consulting and business analysis role will be involved in program scoping, use case definition and use case development using the Sweepr platform toolset. The Technology Consultant plays a key role in ensuring that our clients maximise their benefits from deploying Sweepr technology to become more cost efficient in providing technical support, more responsive to their customer’s needs, and can take full advantage of the new capabilities available to them through the Sweepr platform. They will work closely with both Sweepr’s and our Client’s UX design teams to ensure that use cases are delivered to the highest possible quality and in the appropriate tone of voice to deliver on the Sweepr promise.
We are seeking an ambitious, highly motivated new colleague to work within our global delivery team where you will be applying skills across a wide array of disciplines including solution design, business analysis, program management, use case development and ongoing engagement with the Customer through QA processes to go-live and beyond.
Our technology consultants work closely with clients, building relationships and communicating effectively with stakeholders of varying seniority levels with this role requiring strong written and verbal communication skills, strong business analysis skills and a pinpoint accurate attention to detail in working with the Sweepr platform to deliver agreed use cases. The ability to travel internationally is essential and will be on an as- needed basis to support the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with experience in both customer relationship management and the deployment of enterprise software products into large organisations.
The right candidate will embrace the challenge of working in a fast moving company as it continues to grow rapidly.
This role will be based in our Madrid office, in Alcala Des Henares.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related discipline
- At least 4 years’ experience with the following:
- Enterprise software delivery
- Consulting delivery
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills & strong experience interacting with large
- enterprise clients on a daily basis
- Strong attention to detail in delivering production ready use cases, strong
- interest in UX as part of this process
- Highly self motivated
- Ambitious and career focused individual looking to advance their career within a
- rapidly expanding company
- A keen interest in new technologies
- Ability to motivate and lead
Preferred Technical Experience
The following technologies frameworks and toolsets are used in our products and associated solutions, the candidate’s familiarity with some or all of these are desirable.
- Business process automation platforms and methodologies
- Voice assistant platforms such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Big data analytics platforms and machine learning
- Interest in IOT technologies and consumer focused connected devices
- Communication Service Provider platforms and technologies
- High volume, mission critical software solutions in Telecommunications, Finance
- or similar markets
- Understanding of Java Enterprise technologies including Spring framework
- components such as Spring Integration, Spring Data, JPA, REST API and JSON
- development and lightweight cloud containers.
- Experienced in Web application, middleware and messaging servers, especially
- Tomcat, Spring Integration and Message oriented middleware (i.e. MQTT)
- Web application tools, consumer facing web and mobile applications and client-
- side technologies such as React, Angular, Swift, IOS and Android.