Madrid (Hybrid) · Full time
At Sweepr we believe in the evolution of Digital Relationships with your customers.
We know however for your customers to feel the same the landscape of automated interactions must be greatly transformed. Sweepr understands that in order engage your customers in digital channels you must put User Experience at the forefront of all customer interactions.
Sweepr optimizes both inbound and outbound customer automated interactions in a way that is unique to us. We believe that the design of any interaction is not the only element to consider. To be successful with automated interactions organisations must also consider a real time understanding of your customers preferences, previous queries, use of your product and services, diagnostics, sentiment, technical aptitude and much more. Sweepr’s omni channel, white-labelled SaaS solution within Digital Platforms allows us to personalise your automated conversation with customers.
Sweepr’s Journey Builder toolkit empowers service providers to build customer interactions that use diagnostic insights to solve customer queries, identify churn and help prevent it, consider how best to drive increased customer spend, improve frequency in customer engagement all the while providing detailed customer insights and tools to improve customer experiences. If automation is the way to go, it cannot be at the cost of understanding your customer’s needs, missing the opportunity to educate them on all you have to offer and gauge their sentiment and satisfaction.
Only when customers feel they are being spoken to in a way that mirrors their needs will automated interactions be the customer engagement mode of choice.
About the role
We are seeking a Backend Developer to work within our global Professional Services team where you will be applying skills across a wide array of disciplines to go-live and beyond and ensure a successful customer journey. The ideal candidate will have a strong enterprise software development background with experience in delivering production ready, mission critical systems to a large user base. The right candidate will embrace the challenge of working in a fast moving company as it continues to grow rapidly.
This role is hybrid, based in our Madrid office in Alcalá de Henares.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Engineering and/or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years’ experience with major scale server-side software development
- Take full responsibility for developing integration services in Sweepr platform
- Develop Sweepr Use Cases as required
- Work together with our DevOps team to ensure that Sweepr service is provided following the highest standards regarding performance, HA and security using AWS framework
- Work within a Sweepr project team and engage with the client during interface design, data mapping and testing
- Work closely with both our UX design teams and our Technology Consultant to ensure that use cases and integrations are delivered to the highest possible quality
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Expert level understanding of Java ecosystem including Spring framework components such as Spring Integration, Spring Data and JPA
- Understanding of REST API, XML and JSON related technologies
- Experienced in Web application, middleware and messaging servers (i.e. MQTT)
The following technologies frameworks and toolsets are used in our products and associated solutions, the candidate’s familiarity with them is desirable.
- AWS and AWS native toolsets such as EKS, EC2, S3, VPCs or RDS
- Knowledge of containerization such Docker and Kubernetes
- Enterprise content management systems
- Web application tools, consumer facing web and and client-side technologies such as CSS, HTML, React Native or/and Mustache
- Mobile applications technologies such Swift development and Android development
- Big data analytics platforms such Apache Sparks, machine learning and Natural Language Processing
- Voice assistant platforms such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home
Interested in joining the Sweepr Team?
Email your CV to: